Sun Up Fruit Drink Base
High Quality Imported Fruit Juice Puree
Sun Up Fruit Drink Base Concentrates are made from high quality imported fruit juice puree and enriched with Vitamin B6, C and E. This range of fruit drink base concentrates offer a comprehensive selection of fruits that are delicious and refreshing.
|quantity / 20ft container|
|340ml x 12 PET bottles
(6.00 kg / carton)
|246 x 184 x 185
(0.0084m3 / carton)
|850ml x 12 PET bottles
(14.10 kg / carton)
|319 x 239 x 248
(0.0189 m3 / carton)
|1 Liter x 12 PET bottles
(16.10 kg / carton)
|321 x 242 x 273
(0.0212 m3 / carton)
|4 Liter x 4 HDPE bottles
(21.80 kg / carton)
|322 x 322 x 318
(0.0330 m3 / carton)
|5 Liter x 4 HDPE bottles
(28.20 kg / carton)
|393 x 258 x 293
(0.0297 m3/ carton)
|25 Liter / HDPE drum
(33.30 kg / drum)
|425 x 286 x 286
(0.0348 m3 / drum)
- Made from selected imported fruit juice concentrates or purees.
- Enriched with vitamin B6, C and E.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is recognized for helping to maintain healthy immune system functions, for protecting the heart from cholesterol deposits, and for preventing kidney stone formation.
- Vitamin C – Is a great anti-oxidant and helps protect the body against pollutants whilst providing resistance to colds, the flu and asthma attacks.
- Vitamin E – Is a powerful antioxidant, reduces signs of aging and protects the skin.
- Contain no artificial colour.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) assures good and consistent product quality.
- Produced from a company that is ISO 9001:2015 & HACCP certified.
- The product is certified Halal, making them suitable for catering to all consumer groups.
|Orange||–||Excellent source of Vitamin C and Beta carotene.|
|Mango||–||Rich source of Beta carotene (an anti-oxidant).|
|Blackcurrant||–||Blackcurrant contains wide variety of nutrients and known as a good source of vitamin C.|
|Pink Guava||–||Rich source of Vitamin C and contains up to ten times more vitamin C than most citrus fruits.|
|–||High source of Lycopene.|
|Honeydew||–||Melon is rich in vitamin C and potassium.|
|Soursop||–||Nutritionally, the fruit is high in carbohydrates because of it’s natural sugar.|
|Pineapple||–||Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple is reported to relieve symptoms of acute sinus. It also assists in the healing of minor injuries and cleaning wound from burn.|
|Kiwi||–||Kiwis are high in nutrients and low in calories. They maintaining healthy skin tome & texture, reducing blood pressure and preventing heart disease & stroke.|
Keep in cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Shake well before serving.
- Served chilled after dilution.
- Canteen treat.
- Salad dressing.
- Cake, Custard.
- Parties / Gatherings.
- Restaurant / Cafe.
- Buffet dinner.
- Wedding dinner.